The UV comb for effective home therapy
The dermalight® 80 is the ideal UV comb for the treatment of the scalp and not easily accessible parts of the body. The detachable comb element ensures the uniform parting of the hair and the correct distance from the irradiation surface.
dermalight® 80 is optionally equipped with a UV-A or UV-B narrow band radiation source and therefore suited for a wide range of indications. Thanks to its simple operation and cleaning, dermalight® 80 is also the ideal unit for home therapy.
The scope of delivery of the dermalight® 80 includes the UV comb with attachable element, an LCD timer and UV safety goggles.
- Ideal for use in the hospital and surgery and at home
- Well suited for long-term operation
- Simple use with difficult to access parts of the body
- Short treatment times thanks to high intensity
- Different variants available, also for diagnosis
- Light-weight and wieldly
- The acrylic glass disc protects against direct contact and soiling of the radiation source
- The detachable comb element serves as a spacer element and is dishwasher-proof
- Rounded, light-conducting comb teeth for gentle treatment of the scalp
- Large, homogeneous irradiation field
The closed, compact housing and the removable, dishwasher-safe comb attachment make it easier to carry out all hygiene measures and, above all, ensure the longevity of the lamp and UV comb.
The scope of delivery includes the UV comb, the removable comb attachment, the UV protective glasses, the LCD timer and the instructions for use.
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Psoriasis (PUVA therapy)
- Polymorphous photodermatosis
- Various eczemas
Dimensions (L x W x H)
300 x 60 x 45 mm
110 x 40 mm
Weight of comb:
Ca. 285 g
230 V / 50 Hz / 20 VA
We reserve the right to make technical changes
Spectral range of the radiation source
UV-B narrow band (311nm)